Win a chance to have your own work displayed in The Swift Gallery
Deadline 30th November 2016
For our 2017 season we have an exciting proposition for all photographers, a chance to display your works throughout next summer.
Many of our visitors are keen photographers and having supported the Gallery since its inception in 2012 we think it is time we gave everyone a chance to show their own work.
For a chance to display your work for the whole of the 2017 Gallery season simply submit a scan of your favourite pieces, as outlined below. A Panel of Judges will then shortlist the photographs it judges to be most suitable and then all successful entries need to be delivered, ready framed, to the Gallery before the end of next March.
We look forward to receiving many and varied scans before the end of November.
1. Entries are now invited and the requirements are simple; any photograph on any motor racing subject may be entered. Two, three or four wheel subjects, all welcome. Portraits, pit and paddock shots, colour or black and white, large or small size.
Amateur or professional. Historic or contemporary racing. Club level or Grand Prix.
All are welcome.
2. We can show up to one hundred photos in all. To ensure a balance we are limiting entries to a maximum of ten per photographer.
3. Before the end of November, your highest resolution scans should be sent via email if possible.
4. The exhibition selection will be made by the end of January and exhibitors will be notified by email.
5. Physical photographs, framed, must be delivered to the Gallery by March 23rd 2017. No photographs will be accepted after then.
4. For any photograph which is selected for the exhibition, please note the following criteria apply;
a. All pieces must be framed, but no particular frame style or size is required.
b. The photograph remains the property of the photographer and may be
collected after the exhibition ends on October 31st 2017.
c. For anyone wishing to sell their photograph via the Gallery, we can facilitate
this, but require a small administration fee and a 10% donation of the sale
price in aid of the Henry Surtees Foundation.
d. If possible, a note to accompany each entry would be helpful, giving any
relevant details, eg, event, date, car/ driver, camera used etc.
5. Please send scans and any accompanying commentary by email to email@example.com